Rabu, 12 Mac 2014

- The journey.




I make a journey in a paper

With the ink in white field
I make a journey inside the book
Traveling my imagination in the word ocean
I make a journey over my pillow
Bringing a piece of dream to reality world



The journey will be started
Is when you all shall depart
Not with your spouse or children
Not on a trip to visit beloved parents
That day when you all depart
You all will be leaving not returning
They will be crying not laughing
The dua with heart will go with you all
When the journey losing.



Sometimes you feel there's nothing you can do
But it helps if you can share it with a friend
And to know they all be there with you
Until the journeys end
You all can count on Allah
You all are in heart and soul



#MAS

#MalaysiaAirlines
#MH370
#PRAYFORMH370

Tiada ulasan: